Commercial General Liability Insurance
As a business owner, you already know that the chances of a lawsuit are increasing year by year. By securing commercial general business liability insurance with Specialty Contractor’s Insurance Services, Inc. (SCIS), you can prevent a lawsuit from draining your financial resources and negatively affecting your business. Should your business be sued or held legally responsible for damage, injury, or other disaster that may be out of your control, general liability coverage can protect your financial assets. You may already hold a personal umbrella liability policy, but that does not generally include your business.
Commercial general liability insurance is designed to pay for losses that arise from real or alleged bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage that takes place on your business premises or arises from your operations. At SCIS, we provide a wide range of general liability protection options for your business:
- Bodily Injury. Bodily injury protection includes the costs for medical expenses, lost-income, legal fees, and other services rendered as the result of an injury or death.
- Property Damage. Property damage protection provides coverage for physical damage to the property of others, or in the loss of use of that property.
- Products-Completed Operations. Product-Completed Operations insurance covers liability that is incurred by a contractor when property damage or injury happens to a third party after a contract is complete. This insurance is generally applied in construction and manufacturing scenarios.
- Products Liability. Product liability is a specialized insurance designed to protect your company from lawsuits as a result of product-related accidents or injury.
- Contractual Liability. Contractual Liability coverage extends to a liability you assume by entering into several contracts.